Allotments available

i dont suppose you know if there are any available ???

Hi 'Sooz79',

If you'd like to email or message me I can let you know where you are on the waiting list for Rivelin and give you a rough idea of how much longer you may expect to wait. An alternative in that area is the Hagg House site, which has a shorter waiting list. We do still have allotments available at Corker Bottoms, Manor, but I appreciate it's quite a long way from S6

with regards

Ceri Ashton on behalf of Sheffield City Council Allotment Office

Hi 'Sooz79',

If you'd like to email or message me I can let you know where you are on the waiting list for Rivelin and give you a rough idea of how much longer you may expect to wait. An alternative in that area is the Hagg House site, which has a shorter waiting list. We do still have allotments available at Corker Bottoms, Manor, but I appreciate it's quite a long way from S6

with regards

Ceri Ashton on behalf of Sheffield City Council Allotment Office

thanks but i know we are a long way down the list hence we are looking for other sites

thanks but i know we are a long way down the list hence we are looking for other sites

Do consider Hagg House then. It's right next to Rivelin, has a shorter waiting list (apparently), and a friendly community. The only problem is that some of the plots need a lot of work to bring them back into use, whereas at Rivelin it sounds like they're being cleared before they're let.