Number of birth partners in Jessops

Hiya

Does anyone know how many birth partners you can have at Jessops? My sister is due to give birth any day now and she wants to have myself, our mum and her partner there with her and has said this evening she's worried they will say she cant have 3 people in with her

Thanks for reading

as far as i know its only 2 people in the room nut they may make an exception.

with my first i was on the ward with my mum partner and sister but i got sent home and only 2 of them went back with me in the morning

I had my baby in May and i was told i could only have 2 in the room with me...

I've only ever had my husband, I would say you could def have 2, at a push depending on the midwife they may stretch to 3?

I know it's not uncommon now to have more than one birth partner. Does that make it right though? I don't think so. As mrs chaos put it, 'you leave your dignity on the doorstep when you give birth', so why anyone wants to have half the family and a couple of mates involved I have no idea. They weren't invited to the conception were they?

I know it's not uncommon now to have more than one birth partner. Does that make it right though? I don't think so. As mrs chaos put it, 'you leave your dignity on the doorstep when you give birth', so why anyone wants to have half the family and a couple of mates involved I have no idea. They weren't invited to the conception were they?

I have only ever wanted my husband there but everyones different. I'd hate to have anyone else there personally as I think it's a special moment that's nice just for the two of you to share however for whatever reason other people like to have their mum, sister, friend etc there, up to them isn't it.