9/11 kids colouring book? To much?

Agreed.

But i dont think they ever existed.

Fair enough ,I waver a lot, day to day in my beliefs and the strength of them.

Still I can see no harm in doing my best to live according to the 10 commandments,I see nothing wrong in Idolising Jesus, even if he is a fictional character I like the message the author was trying to purvey.

Even today people Idolise fictional characters like ...erm Ken Barlow and Sherlock Holmes.

You clearly haven’t read them then.

Reading them is one thing and understanding is another. You have to be able to think rationally and read the whole book to understand.

Taking an abstract and twisting to enhance your arguments is something certain people do on this forum and all I can say to those people is that you are fooling yourselves.

A

Fair enough ,I waver a lot, day to day in my beliefs and the strength of them.

Still I can see no harm in doing my best to live according to the 10 commandments,I see nothing wrong in Idolising Jesus, even if he is a fictional character I like the message the author was trying to purvey.

Even today people Idolise fictional characters like ...erm Ken Barlow and Sherlock Holmes.

Oh my word!!

Never thought id see Ken Barlow mentioned in the same breath as Jesus.

I bet jesus is well happy hes finally getting some recognition:D

at least the koran and the bible bring messages of hope and peace, I like the morals of those books.

That colouring book will only instil fear into young minds.

Who are the one's doing the terrorising here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

"Terrorism is defined as political violence in an asymmetrical conflict that is designed to induce terror and psychic fear (sometimes indiscriminate) through the violent victimization and destruction of noncombatant targets (sometimes iconic symbols). Such acts are meant to send a message from an illicit clandestine organization. The purpose of terrorism is to exploit the media in order to achieve maximum attainable publicity as an amplifying force multiplier in order to influence the targeted audience(s) in order to reach short- and midterm political goals and/or desired long-term end states."

Really? Messages of peace, I think you Half right.

Reading them is one thing and understanding is another. You have to be able to think rationally and read the whole book to understand.

Taking an abstract and twisting to enhance your arguments is something certain people do on this forum and all I can say to those people is that you are fooling yourselves.

A

Understanding is just a matter of interpretation, how should I interpret books that tell me to fear God or Allah. Just because you interpret it in a different way doesn’t make your interpretation any more valid than someone’s interpretation.

The books were written with the intension of making people that feared God comply with a set of rules written by a man.

Iv'e not read the Koran no. Have you?

Yes I have but it appears the fact I have isn't liked for some unknown reason.

Yes I have but it appears the fact I have isn't liked for some unknown reason.

So which bits lead you to object to my statement that it has a message of hope and peace?

Well I'm going to buy as many as I can to hand out to my Granchildren every Christmas and birthdays

So which bits lead you to object to my statement that it has a message of hope and peace?

There are plenty of verses saying you should fear Allah and talking about punishment, not much different to the bible.

Well I'm going to buy as many as I can to hand out to my Granchildren every Christmas and birthdays

Won't they get a bit fed up of it? :)

Won't they get a bit fed up of it? :)

Not if I give them a new box of crayons each time :)