Has anyone stayed at the Atlantis Palm hotel in Dubai?

Nope, I decided not to go, going to get someone to drop it off instead :)

Meant dealer btw, no need to be picky!

Ignore them all mate ………. If you`ve got it spend it ....... just don’t flaunt it.

My son as gone over to see his partners parents but in July and August his partners mother was over here for that very reason.

I just couldn't lay in the sun here for hours. I am perhaps the whitest man alive. Even though I've been here 9 months now (:o) and I'm the most tanned I've ever been, I still look like Casper. If you're just looking to lay in the sun on holiday, I guess it'd be ok though in August, if you want to do anything else, like walk for 5 minutes, don't bother.

i've only visisted the waterpark at the Atlantis, but that was amazing! we stayed at a hotel out near the airport, but we also visited one of the Le Meridiens where they do champagne night - about £50 each for all you can eat (seafood/meat/dessert all to highest quality) and all you can drink, bargain!

enjoy dubai, we loved it, so much to see and do!

All of the hotels do these brunches. The Atlantis one is called Saffron and is the best I've been too. The best in Dubai is meant to be the Westin, which isn't far away from the Atlantis at all, not had chance to do the brunch there myself yet but the restaurants are excellent. If you're here for two weeks you have time to do both on a Friday, which is the most popular day for them (working week here is Sunday to Thursday).

Nope, I decided not to go, going to get someone to drop it off instead :)

Meant dealer btw, no need to be picky!

I imagine they would be more than happy to drop your rental off :hihi:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8421739&postcount=12

Have fun cruising South Yorks, I hear loads hang out around supermarket carparks when they are closed.

Ignore them all mate ………. If you`ve got it spend it ....... just don’t flaunt it.

Thanks mate, have a good day

It is a rental ...

I knew someone that rented his car and swore by it, nothing on your level, more like a mid range company car but “ rented” to private individuals.

No running costs, no depreciation, just a rental figure ……… at the end of the deal hand it back and get another one.

i've only visisted the waterpark at the Atlantis, but that was amazing! we stayed at a hotel out near the airport, but we also visited one of the Le Meridiens where they do champagne night - about £50 each for all you can eat (seafood/meat/dessert all to highest quality) and all you can drink, bargain!

enjoy dubai, we loved it, so much to see and do!

A serious question this - is there ? (so much to see and do). Can anyone elaborate on why you would want to go there. What is the attraction?