The Hight Court does something right

Instead of granting damages to foreign serial rapists, the High Court has final done something right.

English tests for immigrant spouses are fair according to the High Court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16214007

Lets hope this helps to slow and reverse the amount of money the UK spends on translation services for people who refuse or cant be bothered to learn the language of the nation they wish to live in.

Its no surprise the "racist" card was used by those wishing to overturn the tests.

Edited by WeX

they should really or how will they get by. My girlfriends mum cant speak english and has been in tis country for 40+ years, i asked our lass why and she says she never needed it being a house wife but she cant even talk to her gran kids like

they should really or how will they get by. My girlfriends mum cant speak english and has been in tis country for 40+ years, i asked our lass why and she says she never needed it being a house wife but she cant even talk to her gran kids like

How does she access public services?

god knows i think she can understand some english like, she doesent get translators if thats what you mean

Its quite true,and some indigenous people have failed to express themselves clearly.I suppose the kids will be spared a converstaion with their Afghan nanan:hihi:

trust me her gran kids have nothing of any intrest to say anyway and im pretty sure she hates me (cant think why) so she aint missing much there

and not afgan they are to new to the country to have been here 40yrs

Instead of granting damages to foreign serial rapists, the High Court has final done something right.

English tests for immigrant spouses are fair according to the High Court.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16214007

Lets hope this helps to slow and reverse the amount of money the UK spends on translation services for people who refuse or cant be bothered to learn the language of the nation they wish to live in.

Its no surprise the "racist" card was used by those wishing to overturn the tests.

A superb bit of common sense.

The civilised world is starting to realise at a government level that political correctness and over-pandering to imported medieval sub-cultures isn't working.

Increasingly people are comong round to the common sense realisation that we must insist on people adapting to our way of life, or make it clear that we don't want them.

The French ruling on head coverings was a great milestone - this is another.

Edited by Conrod
typo