Where does Wortley Rotary Club Santa stop?

Hi people.

I just been talking to my mate and I asked her if she takes her kids to see the Rotary Club Santa and she has no idea what I'm on about.

What roads does it stop off at? I know he stops off at Charlton Drive but no idea where else

We see him on Blackburn Drive, also think they go on Foster Way somewhere. The week before Christmas, the signs go up on lamp posts detailing the times, keep an eye out as you drive round!

is it the same group that go to worall too, we used to see him around high green

Last year they stopped in the Acorn car park, they were handing out selection boxes and the kids got to have a sit in the sleigh and stroke the reindeer, they stop on Chapel Road aswell.

Me & my sister were just talking about this only this morning as we've not seen the signs for him yet!

He does 2 stops on Chapel Road so hopefully the signs will be going up soon! :)

Hello,

I hope you all managed to get to the sleigh ride on the 16th of December, but not to worry if you missed it because there is another on the 24th of December!

For details on the upcoming sleigh ride and video of the last one please visit our website at "wortleyrotary co uk"

Thankyou and Merry Christmas!

Hi does anyone know if this santa stops anywhere near ecclesfield school?:)