Accident on Oakland Rd last night?

smog

Hi,

Did anyone see the driver and passenger who ran off? They wrote off both of our cars and I'm having real issues with our insurance company and can't get anything from the police.

The street was an absolute tip but the police and council had it all cleaned up before dawn! People speed down Oakland road all the time I've never heard anyone go that fast!

Hi,

Did anyone see the driver and passenger who ran off? They wrote off both of our cars and I'm having real issues with our insurance company and can't get anything from the police.

The street was an absolute tip but the police and council had it all cleaned up before dawn! People speed down Oakland road all the time I've never heard anyone go that fast!

Sorry to hear that, I feel a bit bad about my comment about when theres a bit of snow now!

If there is damage to your car, the insurance can't be funny with you if you have an incident number, surely?

Don't worry about that! The snow does cause some interesting sights! The insurers wont give us a replacement car (for either of them) until they have a name to persue. We're also very keen not to pay the extortionate excesses and not to lose our no claims bonuses. We should learn not to park next to each other!