Blades v mk dons

They have been pretty decent away from home, very good passing side with enough going forward to cause simmo problems :hihi:

last 4 away games L L.D.L ....maybe this might be a good time to be coming up against them then .

When the franchise played at Hillsborough, they looked very pretty and passed it well.

We let them do that for a while, then upped the pace and they all but disappeared from the game. Nice passing, no end product. Nothing to fear really.

If United are wanting to be there, or thereabouts at the end of the season, I suggest that this is a must win game.

United 2-0 for me.

hope ur rite mate ..and the refs not 26 ..jesus who cud we blame then

Guest sibon
hope ur rite mate ..and the refs not 26 ..jesus who cud we blame then

:D

They might have loaned Tevez by Tuesday:)

:D

They might have loaned Tevez by Tuesday:)

cud be rite fella cant see it tho.......

who trevez anyway

sure he sold me sum windows last week

Tuesday 25th October .......Match Officials for

Sheffield United versus MK Dons

GRAHAM SALISBURY

Keith Lawson

David McCallum

Alf Greenwood (fourth official)

I've got a feeling this is the same ref we had when we played Huddersfield ......someone confirm for me ?

Ps .... 48 years old ...if anyone asks :wave:

Tuesday 25th October .......Match Officials for

Sheffield United versus MK Dons

GRAHAM SALISBURY

Keith Lawson

David McCallum

Alf Greenwood (fourth official)

I've got a feeling this is the same ref we had when we played Huddersfield ......someone confirm for me ?

Ps .... 48 years old ...if anyone asks :wave:

Yup that's the one

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10418~58073,00.html

Is indeed the referee who officiated the Huddersfield game, and in all fairness he was jubious against both teams from what I remember....However before anyone jumps on my back no this wasn't a factor in why we lost, that was down to being suicidal at the back and not doing anything in the final third, I still can't get over that result, very freak considering the game as anyone who went will agree?

As for the MK Dons game, We will win that I'm going to put myself out there and say. We were decent again today against a very stubborn Orient team who were on a good run of form and were playing with confidence, we took the game to them and if we put it around like we have been doing then we could even bag 3 against MK Dons at home.

Phillips and Clarke are absolutely immense, a different class still by the way.....