Lloyds Tsb customers

Hi, My partner was due to be paid today but checked the bank this morning and theres nothing... we are with Lloyds... i just wanted to know if you are due to get paid on a weekend do lloyds not pay it till the monday? or is the problem with my partners work.. just trying to sort it as work can't have a look till monday! And the bank can't tell him anything atm.

Saturday is not a banking day. Lloyds put mondays transactions on your account after 1400 hours on Sundays. So check tommorrow evening.

if u get paid on a saturday or sunday your

wages go in bank onthe friday before.

No banks have Saturday as a working day- so no transactions still happen. Normally if he's paid on the same day each month the company recognises, when I falls on a non working day and pays the working day before or after.

Not too sure about the 2pm Sunday thing - my bf works or bank an he has never heard of that rule.

My dad also once in get his wagers as the clerk at work mad a typo & they ended up in someones account.

It's not a rule. It's how Lloyds systems work.

Rbs posts Monday dated transactions on saturday( with mondays date on)

Bank of Scotland customers are now hoisted on the Lloyd's servers so now work on same principal.

Edited by Eckolad

Not disputing the 2pm thing. I know I've been before and my wages have been in, then sometimes it hasn't been- didn't know there was any consistency to it.

well he has just phoned me on his break as he's at work now, and the manager has said all employers got paid yesterday... there is no money from his work in his bank.. we check our bank everyday for various things.. well if it has not gone in my monday then someone is in for a not so nice talking to. He has also heard a few employers have been paid under this month aswell so... to me it sounds like someone is not doing there job properly! x