Why are people so cynical and nasty

You see it all the time on the internet. And you're right. Essentially people are safe behind their screens.

1. Time will tell if i know you.

2. I never accused you of being a troll.

3. I seriously doubt you have been reading this forum since 2004 when i joined and only decided to join yourself a few months ago so no, you do NOT know what it used to be like.

4. If i offended you in my previous post then i suggest that you too easily offended to post on this particular forum. I would suggest http://www.fluffywuffies.com (i bet someone actually clicks on that), in future.

5. Your reply was far more cynical and nasty than anything i had said previously. You are a hypocrite ;)

1,2,3 etc. Very annoying, to say the least.

Time wont tell if you know me, because you dont.

If you doubt or dont doubt, I really dont care.

Yes, your instant attack post was offensive. I didnt offend you.

My reply was defensive. Im not a hypocrite.....You offended me first.

You are, of course a very regular poster, who seems to be well educated in reading the thoughts, and knowing intimately the habits of many people, including those you dont actually know! Remarkable. You should be on TV.

I cant really say the things above, can I? How would I know?? Ha ha, you are the best!! Great posts, and friendly humourous banter. God, I wish we were neighbours. Cant say that, either.

Let me just say this, and please dont take it as offensive......

Shove it mate, just frikken shove it.:rant:

Seconded - First time I've ever (in 10 years) used the ignore function is for LDeville

I have put Croella on my ignore list too. FACT. The first time I've done this, in all the heated discussions I had with Graeme I never put him on my ignore list although he put me on his a couple of times:D:love:

You are, of course a very regular poster, who seems to be well educated in reading the thoughts, and knowing intimately the habits of many people, including those you dont actually know! Remarkable. You should be on TV.

I cant really say the things above, can I? How would I know?? Ha ha, you are the best!! Great posts, and friendly humourous banter. God, I wish we were neighbours. Cant say that, either.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Aww bless. Thanks for that :)

Aww bless. Thanks for that :)

lol:hihi:

Sometimes responses are funnier than the actual row lol.

I take back the shove it nonsense, lifes too short!:hihi::hihi: