Missing tabby cat S5 parson cross *FOUND*

My cat went missing on 30th August and I am very worried as he usually comes back home every few hours. He is a young male tabby with white paws and bib and a small white spot on his nose. He is called marley and doesn't have a collar on. I live at the top of parson cross near chaucer road and margetson shops. Anyone who lives round this area could you please keep a look out for him. Thankyou

Hi aly,

Have you made some posters and flyers up? If not get some made up ASAP with a picture on and ask people to look in their garages and sheds etc. Put posters on lamp posts and in shops and put the flyers through letter boxes on surrounding streets. Inform the RSPCA and they will contact you if one with that description gets handed in. Also ring round the local vets. It's not a nice thought, but the council has a road clearance department for animals killed on the road. You could ring them to put your mind at rest that he hasn't been run over. Most missing cats come home after a few days/weeks and have been locked up somewhere so don't give up hope.

I had an amazing response to the posters and flyers I put out when one of mine went AWOL so it's well worth putting in the time. We found him after 4 days about a mile from our house, sunbathing in some old dears back garden and getting fed on chicken and fresh fish! Bloody cats!!

I'm hoping thats what's happened to mine as he is very greedy. I have put some posters up and contacted rspca and cat shelter. I will try ringing some vets and the council though as I didn't think of that.

he has now been returned to me :)

He turned up at someone's house a couple of weeks ago and she had been looking after him. She took him to the vets with a wound on his head and they said he had properly been hit by a car and got confused. Her daughter saw my ad on gumtree