Anyone ride fixed

Jus wanted to know if anyone rides fixed in Sheffield as I don't see anyone when i'm out, just wondered if anyone fancied meeting up practicing tricks or going on rides, if it is fixed :)

Cheers, Steven

I was riding a fixed for a while (52:16) made it myself but rode it in the snow and the old steel frame didn't cope too well :(

I ride fixie and im also looking for some one to have a ride round with, Pm me your facebook and I will send you a message on there matey.

When you was riding fixed, was it for commuting or for long distance rides Marcd, ahh that's a shame what did you have take it, it was a Carlton or a Raleigh?

i ride fixie give me a shout if you see me (just shout ''felix'' ) i ride a light blue charge sink with grey/silver forks

I was riding a fixed for a while (52:16) made it myself but rode it in the snow and the old steel frame didn't cope too well :(

52/16 in sheffield impressive !

I tried it a few years ago when I worked in the city and travelled along the Don Valley. With all the traffic lights and hills its a bit scary and put brakes on both wheels just to be safe.

It would be nice to get a decent accessible track in Sheffield.