We done it we rescued a poundie

Just goes to show - just cos they ended up in a pound - there is NOTHING wrong with them.

I hope he's a great advocate for people taking a look in their local dog pound. Please - anyone who wants to distribute posters and cards for us - pick one up from Pets at Home where we have left loads. Or meet up with any of our fundraisers at our events.

Thanks Pink F for helping this lovely boy.

Great to see the pics. I saw him on the website about a month ago and thought he was beautiful.

I rescued an 18 month old akita from sheffield council pound about 2 months ago!

He is an amazing dog, love him to bits.

:D

Thank you nicholls5 for pics there great. Thank you rain. I do hope more people would consider a rescue they do deserve a chance. Thank you all for post.

Teeko been here a month now and settling in well. He full of character and constantly makes use chuckle with is antics. He got a bin lid stuck on his head the other day lol just one of daft things he gets up too.

We just been down to Somerset camping. Teeko loved it was amazing traveling and camping. It was quite a surprise I thought we may have some issued but no he was brill. Teeko and Mishka had great fun running on the beach and going for walks.

Tomorrow Teeko going to be neutered bless him. It going to be horrible taking too vets and leaving him there. I be counting down hours till I can go and collect him. I just hope he forgives me lol.