Fishing pond near the M18

hi i havs just found this pond on google map it is just at the side of the m18 j1 down a dirt track just b4 you take the slip rd back on the m18,does anybody know if you can fish this and if so whats it like thanks

Sure its not 2 ponds is it near white cross lane one your on about ?

i think is on Kingsforth Lane
get too it down slacks lane sorry seen it but never actual been too it.

hi i havs just found this pond on google map it is just at the side of the m18 j1 down a dirt track just b4 you take the slip rd back on the m18,does anybody know if you can fish this and if so whats it like thanks

why dont you take a walk round this pond get some info on it and post your findings on here im sure a lot of people would be intersted in it

Are you on about Slacks Pond at Bramley, if so its just of Flash Lane

The pond is run by Sheffield Piscatorial Society - excellent fishing, but not cheap to join

yep slacks pond £190 to join might have gone up in price as that was 2 years ago , very good fishing to be had

the fishery is call Kingsforth, on kingsforth lane £4 day ticket had a good day fishing 2day got some big lumps in, had 3 on but lost all 3 but still had loads of bream,skimmer,pearch,will def try again

lol the 1 yu discribed is the 1 on the other side of m18 bud oppiste to kingforth pond if yu look on google maps yu will se them both

1 of me mate fish kingforth regular and gets some nice fish out of it too just balif like to sleep in his caravan a lot

yes thats the one, and yes he does lol but still a nice bloke.