Help with Ronksley ices

In the second half of the 1950's I was at Carfield Secondary no Argyle Road and I'm sure that there used to be a Ronksley's Ice Cream/lollypop van parked outside the school. He used to sell the most perfect Blackcurrent (?) ice pop. One penny I think they cost. I could not say where he came from but I will be eternally greatfull for introducing me to His Icepop.

I grew up with the Ronksleys from the 1960s, in Hillsbro, They did a swap with Dyson family who lived on Hunter road, Ronksleys lived in Wisewood at the time, there was Jack and Vera and 3 sons, John, Philip who lives in Barnsley and Trevor, who I'm sure I've seen working in job lot on Barnsley road, they bought a dairy on the outskirts of Barnsley, Either Rhyhill of Thurnscoe area, the business seemed to take off all at once, they bought the first mini van ice cream vans, the had an old chap called Bill Earnshaw that worked for them, what a caracter, he was involved in a mine accident, a ganister mine near the Robin Hood at little Matlock, he had every rib broke and his arms and legs, he had loads of scars on his face, mainly from arguing with his wfe, (they lived in Dungworth), I could tell u a lot more if your interested. Bill also worked at Johnny Woods rolling mill and Jack Ronksleys was a roller there.

I grew up with the Ronksleys from the 1960s, in Hillsbro, They did a swap with Dyson family who lived on Hunter road, Ronksleys lived in Wisewood at the time, there was Jack and Vera and 3 sons, John, Philip who lives in Barnsley and Trevor, who I'm sure I've seen working in job lot on Barnsley road, they bought a dairy on the outskirts of Barnsley, Either Rhyhill of Thurnscoe area, the business seemed to take off all at once, they bought the first mini van ice cream vans, the had an old chap called Bill Earnshaw that worked for them, what a caracter, he was involved in a mine accident, a ganister mine near the Robin Hood at little Matlock, he had every rib broke and his arms and legs, he had loads of scars on his face, mainly from arguing with his wfe, (they lived in Dungworth), I could tell u a lot more if your interested. Bill also worked at Johnny Woods rolling mill and Jack Ronksleys was a roller there.