Police at Batemore

Just seen something on FB with the police telling people to stay in there houses and taped the road off near the batemore pub

any twitches knocking about?

I can see a little from my living room window but It looks a touch more serious towards the flats on the bottom away from the ambulance station. I haven't noticed anything near the pub.

Ive just been informed by someone that lives on there that someone has been stabbed.....How serious the injuries are I dont know

Ive just been informed by someone that lives on there that someone has been stabbed.....How serious the injuries are I dont know

Seems to add up with the police presence

its true some one was stabbed on batemoor and killed . one arrested and one is still on the run. the police will be there for at least 3 days i was told. the crime scene investigation have been and police have done finger tip search for evidance but there was also another block taped off as one the men who did it lived there further down the road so they searched there too .

Have just posted as my OH and his friends are from batemoor and other areas all worried no information coming out as yet.

apologies just refreshed site and read other posts...

a guy has been stabbed and beaten to death for gods sake so comments like "its a dosshole" and "is full of long fingers" is not necessary my friend is heart broken as the guy killed was a very close friend of hers keep your negative comments to yourselfs!

So nothing ever happens where you live?

No sorry, im guessing youre one of those people who walk around all cocky faced turning your pointed nose up at others, who personality wise are ten times better than you!

Teres nothing wrong with batemoor I used to live tere and still has family that does! Sadly this kind of thing happens all over even "posh" areas has good and bad living tere!! No matter what the area this type of thing is not exceptable!! :-(