Exchanges - Council and Housing Association - please read first post

Property Offered

Area: highgreen, close to chap

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house

Number of Bedrooms: 3

Landlord: (Council / HA) sheffield homes

Any other information: 3 bed house, largish L shaped living room, can be used for dining table, large garden to front and L shaped garden to back, not overlooked. 2 toilets, 1 up, 1 down, recently modernised kitchen, new units etc, bathroom upstairs with shower and bath, 1 small box room, 2 large bedrooms to rear of house. close to bus routes, 10mins walk to chapletown, schools etc, just near the barrel pub, nice quite road. Also has a large outbuilding to side of house with two rooms in for storage of gardening stuff, bikes etc, one of the rooms is big enough to be used as a laundry room if plumbing and sockets installed.

Property Wanted

Area: sheffield or rotherham most areas considered

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house, bungalow or similar, no flats!

Number of Bedrooms: 2+

Landlord: (Council / HA) either

Any other info: wanting to swap for a 2 or 3 bedrooms house, if a two must be compensated by a large kitchen or dining room and good sized bedrooms. decoration does not matter but must be decent enough to move right in. garden important as have a child and grandchildren. will consider most areas in sheffield, preferably s5 or surrounding but open to offers, if rotherham close to rawmarsh but again open to offers and other areas

Pm me with size of house and area if interested and a contact number and I'll let my mum know (she does not have net access ATM) so if your interested PM for only

Hi I live at Shiregreen. I am wanting the High Green area but my house is only a two bed. Both bedrooms are doubles, I have a massive back garden and own driveway. There is only myself and my daughter so I'm not sure I would be allowed to move in a 3 bedroom but I will try to find out by phoning up tomorrow

Hi I live at Shiregreen. I am wanting the High Green area but my house is only a two bed. Both bedrooms are doubles, I have a massive back garden and own driveway. There is only myself and my daughter so I'm not sure I would be allowed to move in a 3 bedroom but I will try to find out by phoning up tomorrow

hi love can you pm me where abouts in shiregreen and what type of house it is? think my mums a bit funny about the small 2 up 2 down terraced in shiregreen, as i used to live in one and they are tiny xx

Mod Note:-

Please take chit chat to PM or email, folks, and leave the thread free for the advertisements.

Thanks

could you give us your house number kelly, just so i know which bit of that road your house is, cheers

chris

I have emailed you

Property Offered

Area: gleadless

Landlord: (Council / HA) sheffield homes

Any other information: 3 bed house, large living room decorated kitchen needs new front doors which is in process with council , garden needs some work i have put a fence up on back but couldnt afford to have it all done

Property Wanted

Area: gleadless

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) house, or similar, no flats!

Any other info: wanting to swap for another 3 bed and i am wanting more near vally park school my house is on gaunt close and i like where i live and my neighbours are great just want to be more near school for my children if u interested contact on here or email me pls on [email protected] thanks

i have a private message from mick could u email me instead it wont let me pm u back love if u could will u send me number of house on overend rd i am willing to take a look ill drive past on mi way to work if u get this message 2 night if u mail me ill send u number of my house and u can come and have a look or i can send u pics either way is good for me

Hi everyone,

I know there is another post for exchanges, but i am currently living in a Birmingham Council property & I was wondering if anyone was wanting to do a mutual council exchange to birmingham.

My Property:

2 bed ground floor maisonette.

Area: HodgeHill (Very quite road mostly private properties)

private garden recently renovated and slabbed, with a large shed.

central heating/double glazed

well maintained.

pets allowed.

Looking for a 3/4 bed house in Sheffield and surrounding areas most areas considered.

My first post so apologies if its in the wrong place.

Thanks

Property Offered

Area: Letchworth, Hertfordshire

Landlord: (Council / HA) North Hertfordshire Homes

3 bed, end terrace (but only terrace of three houses and looks semi detached) with huge garden to front, side and rear with mature trees. Double glazed throughout, recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom. Bedrooms are two double and one single (master bedroom is particularly huge), on quiet no-through road, house overlooks river and mature trees. Only 10 mins walk to railway station operating half hourly trains into London (fastest is 22 mins to Kings Cross), 20 mins train to Cambridge also, only 10 mins to main shopping yet almost rural feeling to house. Excellent schools all within walking distance and excellent bus links throughout town.

A really excellent location where good cities are not too far, but far enough if you want them to be. Town is surrounded by rolling countryside and excellent access routes to East Coastal Seaside resorts such as Norfolk and Suffolk Coastlines.

Property Wanted

Area: Sheffield

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc) Semi detached/detached house

Number of Bedrooms: 3, 4 or 5

3, 4 or 5 bed house sought in Sheffield with garden. Condition of property not important. Would prefer Crookes, Nether Edge, Foxhill, Hillsborough but open to other suggestions. I am a mature student parent and starting at University of Sheffield and partner has a job in Sheffield so hence the move.

Please message or call/text 07988 531363

Many thanks

Property Offered

Area:s6 stanningtom

Type of Property: (House)

Number of Bedrooms:3

Landlord: (Council

Any other information:

Property Wanted

Area:walkley

Type of Property: (House

Landlord: (Council / HA)

Any other information:

Property Offered: 2 bed house with garden

Area: s3

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc): house

Number of Bedrooms: 2

Landlord: (Council / HA): h/a

Any other information: nice 2 bedroom house on a quiet estate in the s3 area. has good size garden and driveway. newly decorated and carpeted throughout.

Property Wanted: 2/3 bedroom house

Area: shirecliffe

Type of Property: (House/Flat etc): house

Number of Bedrooms:2/3

Landlord: (Council / HA): any

Any other information: need a garden for the kids. close to schools ect.

Property Offered

Area: Shirecliffe

Type of Property: House

Landlord: Council

Any other information:

3 bed, mid terrace house, room for a drive, already has dropped kerb, parking bays on the street, lovely, quiet cul-de-sac. Very large garden, needs some tlc, decent sized bedrooms, downstairs toilet, recently modernised, very close to local schools, shops and bus routes.

Property Wanted

Area: Hillsborough, Wadsley Bridge some Southey and PX

Type of Property: House

Number of Bedrooms: 3/4

Landlord: Any

Any other information: Garden not important, i am ready to exchange now, have already had inspections and been approved, but let down by previous exchange :( , so we could be moved in 4 weeks!

PM or reply!

Hi, change of area wanted.

PM me if your interested! :D