Clinical Psychology - HELP!

Hi

I'm a psychology student at the University of Hull. I am hoping to apply for a course in Clinical Psychology next year, but I need experience in Shadowing a Clinical Psychologist in order to have a good chance of getting on the course.

I'm from Sheffield, so I am hoping to get some experience over the summer while I am at home from University.

Anyone got any idea where would accept people for shadowing? In Sheffield or around... I am getting pretty desperate now, I have been emailing/phoning/sending letters ridiculously and noone will take me!

Thanks,

Jade

I would start by not using capital letters for ordinary nouns e.g. home from University:it makes you look a bit dubious and not at all scholarly.

Hi Jade try contacting hospitals and Clinic's in Leeds,My friend has just finished shadowing there,good luck x.

Hi

Yes I have contacted the NHS trust - they generally aren't very helpful if you don't go to a Sheffield University! I will try Leeds though, they might be more helpful.

Thanks for your help (the helpful not patronising ones :P)

Jade