Police armed with hand guns

You just copied my link, how sad. Get some of your own material. :rant:

You just pipped me to the post, I was typing at the same time as you. Get a life.:hihi:

Yo I was typing at the same time as you.

Well at least you have the honour to step down and agree with me then. Kudos :)

Well at least you have the honour to step down and agree with me then. Kudos :)

I don't agree with you, you said 'regular foot patrols across the country' - that is still not correct! Guess you need to step down too! My original statement still applies, with some occasional exceptions, hence why as I said 'as a rule'.

It's still a regular foot patrol though. Face it, you got it wrong, and are now reverting to insults because you've been proven to be either a) a troll, or b) just plain wrong.

:hihi: i guess your never wrong

it is a foot patrol but for a specific reason :roll:, day 2 day officers are'nt patrolling sheffields streets with any type of firearm ! UNLESS FOR A SPECIFIC REASON

go climb in your pram and ask for your bottle

This is the first thing that popped up on Google, see the headline;

Armed officers placed on routine foot patrol for first time

Click to gorge on humble pie.

It's still a regular foot patrol though. Face it, you got it wrong, and are now reverting to insults because you've been proven to be either a) a troll, or b) just plain wrong.

:hihi: in your own link :hihi: maybe try readin abit 1st you DINGBAT :hihi:

i quote 'Unlike their counterparts in the United States, British police officers do not routinely carry guns, although armed patrols are frequently deployed in the aftermath of shootings and to guard potential terrorist targets. '

now fill up on my humble pie :banana::banana::banana:

:hihi: i guess your never wrong

it is a foot patrol but for a specific reason :roll:, day 2 day officers are'nt patrolling sheffields streets with any type of firearm ! UNLESS FOR A SPECIFIC REASON

go climb in your pram and ask for your bottle

:hihi: in your own link :hihi: maybe try readin abit 1st you DINGBAT :hihi:

i quote 'Unlike their counterparts in the United States, British police officers do not routinely carry guns, although armed patrols are frequently deployed in the aftermath of shootings and to guard potential terrorist targets. '

now fill up on my humble pie :banana::banana::banana:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6407137/Armed-officers-placed-on-routine-foot-patrol-for-first-time.html

the link was already in the post, although i will take it that you realise your wrong ;)

You said that they only carry guns for special events. The article states they carry them on REGULAR FOOT PATROLS.

It's black and white, you are wrong and embarrased.

And like a wounded animal you keep lashing out.

Good. Then they can be shot legally by the well trained police officers.

LOL you are right.

;)

You said that they only carry guns for special events. The article states they carry them on REGULAR FOOT PATROLS.

is this trying to play me down because your attempts are as rubbish as your arguement and your links,

it states that they are going on regular foot patrols because of gun crimes in specific area's so their is a specific reason for these patrols which is what ive been saying all along. it is'nt a regular foot patrol its a regular foot patrol for a specific reason because of the gun crime associated with these areas, on no other regular foot patrol in the country is their officers armed with guns

so stop with your silly playground comments like ' you are wrong and embarassed :cry:' because my silly friend they dont work :roll:

and like a wounded animal i keep lashing out and slapping your face ;)

yes and i bet these foot patrols are at specific events :roll: or when their have been hostile problemsin that area, ivef never seen a police officer on foot patrol carrying a handgun but i have at events where they may be a possibilty of threat

as above i also said for when they are hostile problems in that area which is exactly what that link is about now bow down and realise your wrong

dont worry no one will think less of you than they all ready do :)

;)

it is'nt a regular foot patrol its a regular foot patrol

Lol, you're getting in a fluster and making no sense. :hihi: