Would you claim compensation after an accident if you were not hurt??

There was a time when i would have said "no" i wouldn't claim, but when i think of the thousands of pounds that i have GIVEN to insurance companies over the years & the recent extortionate rises in premiums & the fact that i've never made a claim, then i think that i might. I really would like some of the money back!

Given that the insurance companies have brought this on themselves, it is starting to look like it's the insurance companies & claim solicitors that are the fraudsters & crooks.

You don't seem to understand what insurance is.

You haven't GIVEN them anything, you have PURCHASED insurance.

I wonder how many of you are just saying, "No" to be sociably acceptable but you would actually change your mind if it happened for real?

I wonder how many of you are just saying, "No" to be sociably acceptable but you would actually change your mind if it happened for real?

It doesn't look like No IS the "socially acceptable" answer here though does it?

I personally don't care about what is and what isn't socially acceptable in regards to this particular topic. Chances are I would make the claim.

You've got to look after number 1.

I personally don't care about what is and what isn't socially acceptable in regards to this particular topic. Chances are I would make the claim.

You've got to look after number 1.

You could try making your own money, legally. That could also be considered looking after number 1?

You could try making your own money, legally. That could also be considered looking after number 1?

That's correct. I could do that. Or I could just do both.

That's correct. I could do that. Or I could just do both.

Seems doubtful that you could if you're having to claim illegally.

I think an optional insurance extra should be introduced for Minor Injuries Claims.

Seems doubtful that you could if you're having to claim illegally.

I think an optional insurance extra should be introduced for Minor Injuries Claims.

I don't have to claim illegally, but I would assess the situation, and if I thought I could do it and receive a substantial amount off money, I would, probably.

I don't have to claim illegally, but I would assess the situation, and if I thought I could do it and receive a substantial amount off money, I would, probably.

Then I think there should be an optional insurance in place for you.

Then I think there should be an optional insurance in place for you.

OK, but there isn't, so it's all good.

OK, but there isn't, so it's all good.

I realise this, but surely that's set to change. You people cost us way to much.

It doesn't look like No IS the "socially acceptable" answer here though does it?

I dont know what world you live in but the in real one MOST people would and in fact as policy prices reflect DO claim.