Anyone bought from yorkshire windows

Yes I 1st encounted her where I used to work in the late 90's at Makro selling her "yorkshire windows".

We used to laugh to our selfs when she used to say it...then when you say " No thanks" then she says (in a funny reply) "ok"

No but have you seen the woman trying to sell them in Homebase and sometimes Morrisons at Ecclesfield, she comes right up to your face, she was there today at Homebase, I nearly burst out laughing, I know she's only doing her job but does she have to come so close and say "Its Yorkshire Windows" in a funny voice lol!

Yes I 1st encounted her where I used to work in the late 90's at Makro selling her "yorkshire windows".

We used to laugh to our selfs when she used to say it...then when you say " No thanks" then she says (in a funny reply like shes wants to kiss ya) "ok"

Edited by Ashlie

I've had them do the front, then the back, then the porch and front doors. On revisits they have often said, oh this part has discoloured I'll get the fitter to replace it. What is refreshing is their attitude to customer service.

Any more feedback about this lot. Do seem a bit expensive - ?

Any more feedback about this lot. Do seem a bit expensive - ?

They are a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for. We were really impressed with the quality.

They will move on price if you try, show them the other quotes, tell them if they can match the price you would use them.