Know a good electrician

Can anyone recommend an electrician? Need a couple of new sockets fitting, but no-one seems interested in small jobs these days.Keep ringing people but they don't bother to turn up as arranged.

Hello, I've sent you a Private Message but as you only have 1 post you won't be able to read it.

My husband is an electrician and will turn up on time. Where are you based?

Get posting!

My Dad's an electrician by trade.. I'd offer his services but unfortunately he's quite busy with work etc and doesn't get home till gone 6 PM at night.

Cheers Lizzie, Guy turned up last night, awaiting his estimate, but thanks anyway::)

Good, that's great and thanks for letting me know, but do keep our details for future reference.

Can anyone recommend an electrician? Need a couple of new sockets fitting, but no-one seems interested in small jobs these days.Keep ringing people but they don't bother to turn up as arranged.

Liedon

If I may be so bold.

It is not that "people" dont bother to turn up it is just that we "electricians" are all very very busy at the moment, which for me is very good but sometimes frustrating for potential customers.

On behalf of electricians everywhere may I offer my appologies

:)

Regards

Tony

http://www.meriton-electrical.co.uk