Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

Didn't you pack in smoking because of your new baby?

Not sure cannabis is a very good replacement.

Yeah, I remember you too! Your the sad one who goes back through everyones posts to remind them of thingsthat they already know!

I only smoke it when I'm working.

I don't care if it's against the law! Downloading music and film torrents is illegal, people still do it, it's too difficult to police. Just like smoking cannabis is!

I know at least a dozen people in sheffield who sell it and it's as easy to get as buying the tobacco and papers I use to smoke it!

Whether the law or anti cannabis groups like it or not, it's impossible to stop! So instead of spending BILLIONS every year to prevent people using it, why not legalise it?

I bet not one of you can come up with a GOOD reason as to why it shouldn't be!

Do it. Smoke all you like.

Don't post about in on a Public Forum though, especially when tracking back through your threads might identify you.

Also - setting a bad example?

You know the health risks, if you're fine with that then go right ahead. One thing of note though, it doesn't make you unique, and it doesn't make you special - so don't make threads on it.

About as useful as "who's gonna stop me eating Marmite??"

A friend of mine smoked it for years until he realised it was affecting his long term memory.He had to learn how to read and write again, that's when the whole issue of weed became less recreational for him :(

Can you prove what you just posted is true??

If someone smokes just pure cannabis through a bong with ice in it, there is very little dammage done to the smokers lungs!

But you smoke yours with tobacco.

Do you smoke it outside Crystal peaks?

Do it. Smoke all you like.

Don't post about in on a Public Forum though, especially when tracking back through your threads might identify you.

Also - setting a bad example?

You know the health risks, if you're fine with that then go right ahead. One thing of note though, it doesn't make you unique, and it doesn't make you special - so don't make threads on it.

About as useful as "who's gonna stop me eating Marmite??"

are you trying to tell me what to do??..................it's not working!

This is about legalising cannabis, ofcause I'm going to admit to using it!

If cannabis is dangerous, how many cannabis related deaths was there in the UK last year?

A friend of mine smoked it for years until he realised it was affecting his long term memory.He had to learn how to read and write again, :(

My other mate smoked cannabis and his entire left leg turned into lego, he had to pour milk over it, through a funnel, to make it better.

A friend of mine smoked it for years until he realised it was affecting his long term memory.He had to learn how to read and write again, that's when the whole issue of weed became less recreational for him :(

Learn to read and write again?!?!

I'm sorry, but if your friend let himself get that bad he he has anoy got himself to blame!

Drinking affects me balance, I like to drink, but not so much that I need to learn to walk again!