Any good carp lakes

I have fished all over the country for big carp,my biggest been 28.8 mirror from eccalsfield pond she is still in there i just know it.But for numbers of large carp wait till the weather picks up and fish floating chum mixers on the sheffield canal.had a leather out last year just under 28.great fish i often down there in the summer fishing so you no dought will bump into me if ya down there.the leather that was just under 28 was with 3 other fish one of them was well over 30lb but she is mine this year.These fish are not like the fish you get on a reg stocked lake,they have been put in at sometime but these are the oldie gold carp lovely fish.If you fly fish like i do then take the fly rod and have a crack at carp fishing with a chum mixer on and see that fly rod bend like never before.Reco sticking to the section behind the retail park.If fishing the bottom with use bolt rigs and use a bait like lob worms and pellets has the carp dont seem to take to the boiley in box me if you go down i show ya some nice pegs