Help! Need party lights!!

I was wondering if anyone at all knew anywhere in sheffield that hires out disco lights - strobe lights, fog machines etc ... we wanting to have a house party.

Thank you

Try full volume just type it in google.

Or I could hire you lighting, however a substantial deposit would be required, along with proof of id such as passport or drivers licence to be held until return.

What sort of lights do you have? We not wanting to go mad but just something to make the party a bit more special. No problem with deposit and passport. pm me details.

I was wondering if anyone at all knew anywhere in sheffield that hires out disco lights - strobe lights, fog machines etc ... we wanting to have a house party.

Thank you

Hi there used to be a place on London rd that hired out party/disco equipment but I can't remember the name of the shop, perhaps someone else will know.

Many thanks OOmpa! We're really struggling with getting this arranged for Saturday. Nobody seems to be getting back to us!

Hi there used to be a place on London rd that hired out party/disco equipment but I can't remember the name of the shop, perhaps someone else will know.

You're probably thinking of Wavelength music. They used to sell and hire out some disco kit, I hired some myself years ago however I don't think they have much to do with that side of things anymore, it's more a guitar shop nowadays.

I used to offer dry-hire of lights/speakers but I don't find it worth the hassle anymore. Something invariably got damaged and I had some big problems once trying to get my kit back when I refused to refund the deposit after a customer destroyed an amp and pair of speakers.

I would do as bruno said, give Chris Woodruff at Full Volume a ring. He used to run the disco side of Cloud Electronics on Staniforth Road but he now runs his own shop down Don Valley.