Rosary beads help

Ebay have some lovely rosaries. The SPCK shop near the Cathedral is closed and has been for some time.

I've not seen any in the CLC bookshop on West Street, it is a bit happy clappy in there.:D

i got mine from the vatican, however a little closer to home any catholic church will sell them at the back where they sell the prayer books, missals etc

They sell them in castle market,you can always have them blessed ,theres also a lady in the market who makes jewellry she was making some for someone the other dayt

stall at top of king street on thursday they have the communion one,s you have to ask they don,t have them on the stall they £5.oo they do the watches and earings for communion also or they have the fashion one,s at £1.00 or £2.00

Bookshop opposite St Marys Catholic Cathedral (between Chapel Walk and the Crucible)

Its been closed for over three years,there is a religious book shop just up west st roughly opposite the Saddle which should sell them.Short of that just phone the Priests at St Maries and ask them.

Edited by lazarus

:loopy: can anyone tell me where i can go and buy some rosary beads, with the cross on the bottom many thanks webmarshall :gag:

ALL Rosary beads have a cross, no cross they are not a Rosary

Its been closed for over three years,there is a religious book shop just up west st roughly opposite the Mailcoach which should sell them.Short of that just phone the Priests at St Maries and ask them.

Do you mean the Christian book shop CLC on West St? They don't sell rosaries.:)