New hamster advice

Hi..I know you posted your thread late January but only been a forum member for a day so checking past threads.I had a male hamster not long back who also squeaked.Just think its some kind of communication.Strangely i now have a female hamster who doesnt squeak.Anyway,hope you got it sorted!!

As for buying a hamster their a re afew for sale on http://www.preloved.co.uk/

also their is a pet shop in hillsborough called Fishers Pet Store. From my families personal experience all animals from there are healthy and they have hamsters for sale. A family member got a hamster from there and its active and healthy. :)

pet shop info - http://www.accessplace.com/moreinfo.htm

From what ive seen on websites not many people breed hamsters these days its mainly rats and especialy guinea pigs.

I was given a syrian hamster from a friend they had him for a year before giving me him a month ago, sadly they cant remember where they bought him from :(

I know this is an old thread - sorry for the loss of the hamster

I would not buy an animal from pets at home but bought two dwarf hamsters from Fishers in Hillsborough and they lived from 3 years - very health and iv been in several times and always seen healthy animals.

Did you get another hamster?

Sorry for your loss.

Barking Mad on Ecclesall Road at Banner Cross always have animals in, they look healthy and clean.

Dunno about the reputation though.

hi are you still wanting a hamster a i know a women wants to

rehome her sons hamster as he is being horrible to it

im supprised it not dead

he's thrown it in the bath to see if it can swim & shut it

in the cat carrier WITH THE CAT ( luckiley the cat was more scared of it than

the hamster was of the cat )

& he's trown it out of his bedroom window to see if it can fly

& no im not jokeing his mum is worried he is going to kill it she punnishes

him & he still goes off & dose it again so if you havent got one

please concider reggie (thats his name ) :)

pm me & i will give you her number if you want him

Sorry your hamster passed away.My old one also died a few week ago.I have a new one now that i bought from Middletons in town.Had her a couple of weeks and shes very healthy and in good shape,also got my old one from there and he lived 2 and half years.You could do a lot worse.Shocked with what pets at home said to you,Id gone flippin crazy with em:rant: