Self Confident for Christmas? Research

Hi Healthy living group first time I have posted on here and hope it's the right spot?

Myself and my sister have just launched a new business and we are looking to set up a five week workshop that will run in the build up to Christmas.

We are initially aiming it at Women. this is because women often find there are added pressures in the run up to Christmas and we often get left behind personally. There are gifts to buy, parties to plan, family life, work life balance etc etc etc and getting into that party dress if we have the energy to go to the party at all.

The idea is finding yourself or your spark is the best gift you can give yourself and your loved ones this Christmas.

We will be using our skillset of life coaching- holistic therapies - NLP-hynotherapy - relaxation techniques - style and image - self confidence - body confidence- self esteeem - nutrition and healthy lifestyle.

The idea is that women can come to the group and see a marked improvement in how they feel about themselves.. eg weight loss - stress reduction - confidence etc.

I have been using some of the techniques we will launch over the last couple of weeks and the changes I have noticed have been measureable.

So my questions are

1) Is this something that you may be interested in

2) How far would you travel to a session

3) Is one hour per week for five weeks with home support and tools a commitment you are willing to invest in to get back your self and body confidence?

4) When proven successful would you like to attend top up sessions in the new year or continue on the workshops for further topics?

Thanks for reading looking forward to your replies

Hi,

I never thought I would need or even be interested in any sort of Life Coaching...but reading this certainly appeals to me at this time of year!!!

Lists and lists of things to do relating to work, a young family, Christmas and a social life that seems to be fading in to the distance are certainly making my head fit to burst.

I seem to push the body image and self esteem worries right to the bottom of the list in favour of making sure everything else is in order...but I regret doing that everytime I try to buy new clothes or get a close up in the mirror.

Hi Eclaire

Many thanks for your comments I think lots of people feel exactly as you do and often with family and work commitments we do come way down the pecking order. This often doesn't come to light (We push the feelings deep down) until it comes to events such as Christmas Parties and the like. It's a time when we should be enjoying ourselves but often the self esteem and confidence issues just prevent us from being in the moment, kicking back and enjoying the precious time.

I will keep you updated of developments

i was interested right up till the point you mentioned NLP but now it's a definite no

The agenda is almost complete here is a sneaky peak

Wk 1) "Get up and Glow"

Wk 2) "Tooling up for Confidence"

Wk 3 "Spotlight"

Wk 4) "Va Va Voom"

i was interested right up till the point you mentioned NLP but now it's a definite no

Hi 50's Chick, Hope you don't mind me asking What have you got against NLP?