Wing Mirror Vandals-anyone else?

Don't you just love them!? Woke up this morning to find someone had tried to kick mine off, why do these things always happen when yo have no money!! Just wanted to rant! It was pavement side not road side so not a car!

Choc biccies and tea for reading this far!!

Anyone else had theirs kicked in recently!?

it was in the sharrow area before anyone asks, I suspect drunken students!!!

it was in the sharrow area before anyone asks, I suspect drunken students!!!

if they aint peeing on war memorials they damaging cars little spotty herberts

Not vandals kicking them off but had mine smashed off on an estate near Rotherham hospital, the road was wide, not double parked but some people just can't drive. It was smashed and bent back, the glass won't clip back in, to repair the whole door panel needs to come off and a trip to a scrapyard or buy new parts. At the mo if I want to see out of it I have to keep sticking my arm out the window and poking it the move it up again.

My OH had his knocked back (not smashed luckil) near the house. The road is HUGE, really wide, no idea how anyone can have got that close unless they were ******!!

Even more annoying for you that it's idiotic people doing it for 'fun', let's hope the stupid pr1cks get it done the their cars (if/when they get em) one day.. repeatedly.

We have two attacks on car mirrors the last one a few months ago. They took out 10 mirrors and the police caught one of them but let him go because no-one could identify him, it was 3am and dark!!

Greystones area

mine were done just under a year ago - one wound up moron of a group of 4 very tall black lads, speaking a foreign language :rant: