Do you want a good Spanish teacher??

Hi! I am Spanish girl that teaches English and Spanish at the University in Spain. I'm moving to Sheffield in a month and I am fully qualified to teach Spanish from beginners to higher levels. You will learn good Spanish!!! I would like to know if there are places where I can apply for a job as a Spanish teacher.

Thanks!!

Hola

You could try the Park Language School on West Street in Sheffield.

Thanks!! Are there more Language Schools in Sheffield?

Hola!

You could try Sheffield College. They have loads of Spanish classes at all sorts of levels at various different sites across the city. Or if you want to teach at a university, we have two of them here! I know universities generally prefer to employ native speakers so you already have an advantage over other people.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. I know the University of Sheffield, so is there another one? If you could tell me, Ill really appreciate that.

Hi again

The other uni is called Sheffield Hallam but I think The University of Sheffield will have more employment opportunities as it has a Modern Languages department as well as a Hispanic department. I think Hallam offer modern foreign languages as short courses but the choice of languages is more limited from what I can gather.

The website for The University of Sheffield is http://www.sheffield.ac.uk

Sheffield Hallam's website is http://www.shu.ac.uk

Hope that helps!

Yes it helps! Thanks a lot. I m sending my CV to them.