Indian Buffet Restaurant

Cheers Nutbrown.It was just when Darnall was mentioned I started to wonder.

you cant go wrong @ zeenats its buffet night is on monday nights @£7.95 per head an you can go back an get more as many times as you like. there choice of dishes change each week so be sure to check there web site. children under five eat free an children under ten half price. children allso get free ice cream

You tried rest now try the best only on sunday evingings aargras on leoplod street and mention my name kam

Just to let you know, Azaads is only open 5-11pm during Ramadam, found out when I went down this afternoon..............

You tried rest now try the best only on sunday evingings aargras on leoplod street and mention my name kam

chain restaurant were the food is cooked ellswere an brout in to sheffield an wormd up.:gag:

zeenat on a monday or the induz on tuesdays have buffet nights, you cant go wrong with either

zeenat is nice

where is Zeenat buffett

zeenat is on attercliffe road next to the don valley stadium. there buffet nights are on mondays nights@£7.95 an you can go back as many times as you like.children under five eat free an under ten half prize allso check out there web site to see what is on there buffet that night as there choice changes each week.you can join there face book group an be in with a chance to win a free meal for two http://www.zeeenat indian cuisine.co.uk you cant go wrong with this place as it has been trading for over 30 years. unlike some places that change hands every other day.they keep the name but change the owners.not many restaurant owners can say they have been there trading in the same place for long at all only a hand full in sheffield ie zeenat/ induz/ shapla/everist/ india garden/ an a few more i cant remmember all the names.avoid the chain restaurants as they do all there cooking else were an bring it in to sheff an reheat it up all so they never offer any jobs to sheffield people .they bring in min wage workers who are manly studends from abroad an living in other towns.SHEFFIELD JOBS FOR LOCAL PEOPLE I SAY.so support your locall restaurants an keep the mony spent in sheffield in good all sheffield.

where is Zeenat buffett

zeenat is on monday nights and it is on attercliffe road across from royal bank of scotland :rolleyes:

oriental express just off meadowbank road is really good - they make you feel welcome and the total bill was 20 quid cause they brought us a bottle of water and we got desert 2 of us 20 quid - bargain

it was the old railway station at rotherham accross from prince of wales hotel