Sign in to follow this  

Help me find out what's wrong with my CV. Please!

Hello

I need your help, Sheffield Forum.

I've just written my CV and I would like some opinions on it. What I would like is some feedback on format, presentation and anything that just plain sounds rubbish (and ideally what you think I could to improve it).

If you are willing to help me in this, send me a PM with your email address (or post it here if you don't mind half of Sheffield adding you to MSN!) and I will send you a copy of my CV.

It is a Word 2003 document so if you need it/prefer it in another format (earlier Word, ascii or pdf) let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I can't offer you anything in the way of compensation beyond the warm fuzzy feeling you will get from helping a man get a job in Newcastle so he can be with his girlfriend.

Thank you SF in advance for your help, my gratitude will be eternally yours.

CGK1000 has just pointed out it may be a good idea to say what kind of job I'm looking for. Good thinking.

Well I'm a Project Manager/Co-ordinator at the moment and am looking for a similar type of job. No real preference as to industry but I currently work in IT.

Sean

Hi I currently work at a recruitment agency so might be able to offer tips, and boyf works in IT so can look at atechnical side! email to [email protected] :)

Originally posted by weenireeni

Hi I currently work at a recruitment agency so might be able to offer tips, and boyf works in IT so can look at atechnical side! email to [email protected] :)

Thanks Weenireeni! Just emailed to you.

hi limpetboy, still not received your email if you do need help still....??

Originally posted by weenireeni

hi limpetboy, still not received your email if you do need help still....??

How odd, I've tried again...