Treadmill repairs

Any one needing treadmill repairs give me a call 07540438015.

Ask for graham.:D

Many thanks to Graham for spending much time and effort to repair my treadmill.Very reasonable and helpful.

Many thanks to Graham, he's managed to fix my Tunturi treadmill. Manufacturer suggested that the fault was the motor or the board, both expensive parts, discontinued, so not worth to try to fix it, better to buy another treadmill. Luckily I've tried my luck with Graham, found information about him on this forum. Great guy. Charged £35 for the call out, spent 2 hours to find the fault and to fix it. Did not need to order or to fit a new part, it was a lose wire connection, so no extra charge. Others will not 'waste' their time for such a fee or will spend 5 minutes and give up. Or they would have suggested I need to buy new parts and they would have charged to come again to fit the part or would have sold me parts not needed. I'm sure Graham was not that desperate for my £35, so I do appreciate his input. I was very close to dispose the treadmill and get another one, so glad I did not do it. Graham 07540438015 highly recommended, very patient, professional, not in a rush like others. He did not even asked me to recommend him but I can't help myself, I've registered with the forum specially to post this.

Update: A few days after Graham fixed the treadmill I have tried to use it but it did not work. I have left a text message for Graham to ring me. In the mean time I've tightened the running belt and the treadmill was fine. This had nothing to do with what Graham did, was a different 'fault'. However, Graham managed to ring me a few days after receiving my text. I did not need his support anymore but what I wanted to highlight again is that you can rely on him. He had no obligation to ring me but he did. This means professionalism, so if you have problems with your treadmill you can rely on him. It does not matter if my treadmill will work or not in the future, what I appreciate the most is that Graham worked hard and did not let me down. Five stars out of five!!!

Edited by sheffield788

It’s late 2019 and I have a treadmill with a fault. Thanks to this forum I find Graham’s number posted here in 2019. Sure enough Graham is still active in this field and fixed my Tunturi within 48 hours for £50. Really nice bloke. Very obliging and very skilled. Five star recommendation.

Error on last posting. Telephone number first posted in 2009 but Graham is still active in 2019.