Help / Advice With Career Urgently Needed!!!

I'm a bloke in my mid twenties (currently unemployed) who has previously worked in admin. I left school with decent(ish) grades, couple of C's etc & gained an N.V.Q II in Business Admin.

I worked for various companies as an Admin Assistant, whilst deciding what career to pursue. Im now at a major cross-roads in my life where I still don't have the foggiest what I want to do with my life!!

I would dearly love a career that is creative but have no idea what.

Anybody else been in the same situation, present or past?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.........

design logos for companies. there are plenty of people (myself included) who want to start their own company and need an identity to make it stand out from the crowd. I'm creative but haven't got the skills to design a logo, which I would want for compliment slips and letter heads as well. I've seen people charge £125 for logo design. From an admin point of view, further down the line I would want to outsource any HR, so I would need somoene to sort out payslips etc. Some ideas if you want to go alone.

:) Cheers go4it that gives me something to think about.

Anyone else?? Any thoughts more than welcome no matter how obscure! I am completely open minded & have not ruled out going back to college / Uni.:?

I always say, If in doubt, but a Dummies book (well...I hardly ever actually say that but you get my drift).

At the risk of stating the bl**ding obvious, if you want to change your career but have no idea what career you want, then you have to engage in a hefty bit of introspection:

What are you actually good at, what do you enjoy doing, what do you hate doing (think about jobs you've had, jobs you've seen advertised, what you do outside of work that you like doing etc.), what would you be willing to do to get the new career you want (and I don't mean casting couch type things I mean going back to college, starting at a lower level than you would maybe like, that kind of thing).

Going back to my original adage, Dummies do a bunch of books geared towards helping find a new job/career. I have CVs for Dummies (the UK version of Resumes for Dummies), which is excellent, very helpful very simple to use. As a starting point, grabbing one of these may help kick-start the process.

If I find any other things that might be helpful I'll post on here - I am looking for a new job myself so I can be with my girlfriend, writing my CV tomorrow, what a way to spend the weekend!