Sheffield got a big band again

hello im new to this but im a fan of new sheffield music stars Arctic monkeys, i have a tiacke for the gig in october just wondering does anbody else have one for sale a few of my mates missed out and still want to go so if you do have a spare or a selling let me know cheers

also missed out on there latest tour , thats 3 sheffield gigs ive missed out on!!sadly i doubt if anybody has a ticket , check ebay there going for a bout £30 a pop depends how desperate your mate is too see them.

Fake tales - tune

sorry mate, already pimped my spare ones off on mates. If you go the e-bay route I'd do it now as the prices will only go up before then.

Yeah!!! about time some sheffield bands got some attention, weve been to long associated with the likes of ABC & Human League, i know they did there thing and that, but there are some quality bands in and around sheff right now who could kick up a major fuss, so come you people get out there and support them!!!!!,

Friday 9th September @ the boardwalk

Durban

Northern Bliss

Duty Free

Stone Tape Theory

doors open 8pm

4 bands on a friday and its only £3 to get in.

COME ON AND GET YOUR ARSES DOWN THERE

A word to the wise motherlovers, if you are after artic monkey tickets I've heard on the grapevine that Jacks records have got some on sale tomorrow

Is this true? I saw Arctic Monkeys at Leeds Festival, and would really like to see them again, but can't afford to pay Ebay prices!

Where is Jacks records? Don't think I've ever heard of it!

Thanks,

Rachel.

Originally posted by RachJP

Is this true? I saw Arctic Monkeys at Leeds Festival, and would really like to see them again, but can't afford to pay Ebay prices!

Where is Jacks records? Don't think I've ever heard of it!

Thanks,

Rachel.

division street, near the forum...across the road from it.

The tickets on sale at Jacks were for an intimate gig at The Grapes on Monday. Only 80 tickets went on sale and there was a limit of 2 per person and strict over 18's only. I had a driving lesson so missed out :( Got me ticket for October though! Will be the third time I've seen them and they keep getting better. Also look out for Stoney, Milburn, Bromheads Jacket and The Harrisons. All up and come Sheffield peeps!