Mountain Bike Riding?

Hi all,

I'm looking for people to go Mountain Biking with during weekends. I'm working till 8 most weekdays so can only ride at the weekends.

looking for anyone to ride with no matter what level of experience, or fitness level!:) I've been a student for the past 3 years so not exactly peak fitness myself!

I live in S11 and therefore generally ride from Endcliffe park.

Anyone interested?

Give me a mail on potatoesrule@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Pete

I'm generally out riding at the weekends, one or both days. Generally head out to the Peaks via Stanage so the meeting at the park isn't a problem.

Don't think I can get out this weekend though and am heading up to Glentress / Innerleithen over the weekend of the 10/11th.

It looks like there are a few MTBers using this site. PM me if you like and we can all stay in touch.

Jerry

I can do the weekend of the 10th. Im up doing the grizedale challenge the week after so need to do some training!

During the week is good too for me, particularly when it starts getting dark - can get me headlights out again.

Not heard of the Grizedale challenge. Is it a trailquest or a race?

Up for some evening rides too. Meeting at Fairhomes carpark on thursday night for a ride with a friend over from Manchester. Probably to something like up the Beast to Hope Cross, Roman Rd to Hope, then back up to hope cross via Jaggers Clough then left back down to A57, back up to Hagg farm then back to Fairhomes. Bring lights just in case.

Pie and pint at Ladybower or Yorkshire bridge afterwards if time permits.

Jerry

I fell off my mountain bike not last sunday but the one before. Was taken to the accident unit and was quite serverely concussed.

My mate tells me that I asked if I was wearing my helmet nearly litterally 100 times.

I Had two huge cuts under and above my eye which are still healing (I'm hoping they will leave a cool scar).

Hi by the way, I am Ian and in case you couldn't tell, I'm into off road biking.

I dont live in Sheffield at the moment but shall be doing in September so maybe I could hook up with some of you guys and we can go on a ride, where I will probably have a few more tumbles lol.

Cheers

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Archived