Belly dancing - where is the new venue?

I used to go to belly dancing at the old Abbeydale Picture House on a Thursday evening. I know it's moved venue now, but I can't track it down. Anyone able to give me the new details?

hey, i know that there are belly dancin classes in an old church in pitsmoor but dont know the exact address, the lessons are only a squid though and are really good!!:thumbsup:

Hi there,

the new venue for the classes which were in the Abbeydale picture house is Sharrow Community Forum, on John St near Brammal Lane. Classes start at 6:45pm. Lots of fun!

Ooh thats close to me, I'm very tempted

Originally posted by lissarose

Hi there,

the new venue for the classes which were in the Abbeydale picture house is Sharrow Community Forum, on John St near Brammal Lane. Classes start at 6:45pm. Lots of fun!

Ive been thinking about trying belly dancing for a while... It sounds like great fun! Does anyone else fancy coming along to give it a try?

Also, what night is the Sharrow belly dancing class? Is that a Thursday too? Any idea of the price etc?

The class in Pitsmoor is at Christchurch on the corner of Pitsmoor Road and Nottingham Street. From the city centre the 47 or 48 bus will take you there.

Re; The class in Pitsmoor is at Christchurch on the corner of Pitsmoor Road and Nottingham Street. From the city centre the 47 or 48 bus will take you there.

Could you tell what days the Belly Dance classes at the Christchurch are? I love belly dancing

Hi

It was on a Tuesday night but its a while since I was told so not certain if still the same but I think it will be. The teacher there is Konny, the same lady who teaches at the Max Fitness Centre in Walkley. You could ring there to try and get in touch with her.