Ladies football team

Just a reminder that womens football is at PowerLeague, Woodburn Road tonite! 7pm start.

Yal!

Is 5 a side on Wednesdays a problem for anyone??

Ive got an application pack for another 5 aside league at Concord, starting mid November, on THURSDAYS. Ill bring it tonight.

Might be good to get involved in a couple of things so everyone gets a chance to play!!!

Holly.

Hi everybody, Im glad we managed to get a bit of practice out of tonight- hopefully everybody can make thursday! Anyway went to goals after and spoke to this guy... he said theres 4 teams interested... including us! not many, however it is debatable how much goals have actually advertised this etc and apparently past attempts at getting a women's league together have failed. The guy said if there were 6 teams that could enter he would do it, otherwise personally I think it would be better just to contact the other teams that were at the goals tournament ourselves and just arrange a few friendlys until this other league starts (prev post). I dunno what others think... also like a fool i forgot to ask the costs at goals, but judging by their website it is pretty expensive! so the suggestion of using the university pitches nr western park might be an idea for any friendlys we do manage to organise... i guess just keep your ears open for teams who are up for friendleys/ leagues we could join etc etc

see you all soon anyay hopefully

Suzi xx

thanks for going and checking..... thought they didnt have many. and its not even advertised on their website so how they expect people to find out about it!

we might be best entering the powerleague at woodburn rd then. remind one of us to ask tomoz how many women teams they have lined up. if not practice sessions it is up at uni!

Friendly 5 a side this thur! At powerleague 7pm. Last nights was cancelled.

Pitch booked at GOALS for TUE 7th! 7pm!... For another friendly against black and whites. Everyone come down!!!

Hi Holz

How many other teams do you know wanting to join a league.

I am working on getting more ladies teams but finding it touch to find teams to contact once they have finished at under 18 level.

I have contacted some under 18 league teams and am awaiting a response but need contacts for teams after that.

Can you help?

You up for a game next Thursday at Powerleague?

Hey

Im confused with all the threads! I am interested in joining a womans football team. I dont have much experience tho!

Would I be able to join a team?

Mel

Gametime! We've actually booked a pitch at goals next tue as its a tener cheaper! As for leagues we're struggling like hell to find somewhere that can get enough teams to run a league. The bloke at goals didnt seem to be trying very hard. Other that wack some posters up in the sports bars and student unions im at a loss what to do now :-( VERY DISAPPOINTING!

If powerleague can find enought to run a league hats off to ya....and count us in!!

IS ANYONE ACTUALLY UP FOR PLAYING IN THE CONCORD THURSDAY LEAGUE???? Its a shame to sack it off since it seems to be the only league up and running!

Im waiting to here about the league at dore. No idea about day or times yet.

I'm interested still. I know dom won't cos she already plays in that league.

I will see u Tuesday, can come afterall. what price did u secure goals for?

we do appreciate u taking on this organising role x

Hi please note

League games at Powerleague are less than £30!