Second hand car dealers

any 1 on here know any good second hand car dealers with cars that come with tax and m,o,t lookin to pay bout 4k thanks

m & a moters lust after tinsley viaduct its as a cafe an cash wash there it used to be a petrol station you want to speak to mick the ower gives u a good deal an cars are mint i got a golf off hom and ad it 2 years an its flown through both tests an just purschased a second car for my hubby a bora an that is mint to

I hope you two(?) understand each other! You type as though you are the same person ...

dnt go to the one at top of molenouxe rd near sicey shiregreen well dodgy ex cons been done my self off them only warning you all

Does one have to lack a shift key to contribute to this thread?

dnt go to the one at top of molenouxe rd near sicey shiregreen well dodgy ex cons been done my self off them only warning you all

new ownership now........ Not good saying ppl are ex cons

A E I O U

These are vowels.

Woodseats motors, tell him his postman past you onto him, you will get better deal!!!

pearl motors on east bank road excellent cars, well priced.very reliable and honest.i have bought a couple of cars from them and the only reason i ever changed them was to upgrade them.they also do a very reasonably priced servicing.