Good place to get a cheap haircut?

Hi. Im looking for a place that would be under 20 pounds. Im a student so it'll be really great if that place has student discounts. Somewhere near the city centre or ecclesall road would be ideal. I desperately need to change my hairstyle as I've had it for as long as i can remember! Im a girl btw. :)

There's a place at the top of West Street, Bette Noir (or something) that often asks for models to 'test' on. Not sure if they are after them at the moment but you could maybe have a wander around where you'd like your hair doing and see if there's any hairdressers with trainees after experience.

G

Hi. Im looking for a place that would be under 20 pounds. Im a student so it'll be really great if that place has student discounts. Somewhere near the city centre or ecclesall road would be ideal. I desperately need to change my hairstyle as I've had it for as long as i can remember! Im a girl btw. :)

hiya u can go to castle collage n let the girls who r trainin do ya hair they r all nvq 1/2 and a trainer will be there too its really cheap bout £5/10 for a full head colour pop in and see them its monday wed fridays i think :hihi:

Get thi sen down to Scotts in't Wicker, go and see Bob, top fella and only around £7 :cool:

The Easy Barber on Chesterfield Road - Woodseats = £ 4.00 for women , £ 3.00 for men and they do an excellent job