Cheap makeovers and photoshoots

Hi

I the makeup artist would travel to wherever the photo shoot was happening.

The photographer I work with doesnt have a studio as she is freelance, she works on location not sure if she can get studio time. This is her web link http://www.shotsofyouphotography.co.uk, probably best to contact her and ask

Hope this helps

Faye

hey sorry didnt think the first post sent:)

Ignore the second one

Hi

I'm looking for somewhere in Sheffield that will do a make-over and photo shoot . I haven't got the foggiest where to start looking and so thought I'd throw it out to the usually very knowledgable forum users

I am working part time so I really cannot afford real expensive photographers. So anyone just wanting to practise or get an experience are also welcomed. We can negotiate the price.

Please help me with suggestion in Sheffield. I remember there is one at London Road but cant remember the name.

Thanks in advance

Hello Ihave had some pics done recently with a company called online model manager it cost me £45 for an hour and a half I love the results the owner is a good friend of mine I would reccomend him even if he wasnt. if your interested and want more info call me on 07854792794 x

Hello Ihave had some pics done recently with a company called online model manager it cost me £45 for an hour and a half I love the results the owner is a good friend of mine I would reccomend him even if he wasnt. if your interested and want more info call me on 07854792794 x

Thank you. I shall keep your number.:)