Cheap makeovers and photoshoots

Hi

I'm looking for somewhere in Sheffield that will do a make-over and photo shoot . I haven't got the foggiest where to start looking and so thought I'd throw it out to the usually very knowledgable forum users

I am working part time so I really cannot afford real expensive photographers. So anyone just wanting to practise or get an experience are also welcomed. We can negotiate the price.

Please help me with suggestion in Sheffield. I remember there is one at London Road but cant remember the name.

Thanks in advance

I am also interested in having this done. When you say makeover, do you mean someone else putting your make up on, and doing your hair ?

Actually I can do away with it...but it is always good to have someone to help you bit with makeup and hair.

Actually I can do away with it...but it is always good to have someone to help you bit with makeup and hair.

I scrub up well, but would need the photo "airbrushing" of course !:D

LoL...Let me know if you get one...

I sure will !!:D

I know a good make-up artist and I'm a photographer too. If you'd like to, e-mail me ( [email protected] ) and we can arrange something. :)

Thanks matt I will make a note of this.:)

I forgot to mention I also know a photographer, who i have worked with and would recommend highly:)

If you are interested let me know and i will send you her link.

Thanks

Faye

Im interested in how I get from the makeup artist to the photographers studio. Are they both in the same place? Ive always wanted a professional potrait taken, so will make note of all this info.

I the makeup artist would travel to where you are having the phots taken, The photographer I know works on a freelance basis so she doesnt have a studio, She tends to work on location, not sure if she can get studio time- Best thing is to contact her. This is her link http://www.shotsofyouphotography.co.uk

Hope this helps

Faye