Sheffield Cannabis Factories

I havent been here that long and i am moving out later in the year, fortunately.

And do you really think that wherever you are moving to, that it won't be happening there. Believe me, it will. You never know it could be even closer when you move than it is now.

:)

As some of the other posters said 'get on with your own life'...I agree with this.

Growing and dealing are two different things: the bigger end (growing) doesn't faff about selling £10 deals to kids.

I would rather my neighbour be growing weed than perving on my children or attempting to rob me etc....So think yourself lucky this man is only growing weed and get on with your own life - the Police are not as 'daft' as you believe and he would've got caught eventually.

If I was you, I wouldn't have ran my mouth off on a well known forum as it'll not be long before this guy gets wind of who you are then you will have brought it all on yourself by your 'demands'. The fact that you could've put your family in danger now by becoming the street grass (excuse the pun) is something you should be more worried about.

Damn good point that poster.. Gobbing off about a neighbour that is up to no good is never a wise move. Think of your kids, car and property before you start voicing allegations on here.. upstairs for thinking...

Damn good point that poster.. Gobbing off about a neighbour that is up to no good is never a wise move. Think of your kids, car and property before you start voicing allegations on here.. upstairs for thinking...

He's too late I know the people he was talking about and rang them up, they say they know his name from his username and they are going to key his car and then take it from there.

All canabis smokers should be shot.

Why ?? (wheres Halibut when you need him?) ;)

An Ex Workmate had a few canabis plants and the dog used to nibble on a few, it left the dog completely chilled out. Problem was, the dog got addicted to the drugs