Letters of guilt from jailed mum

I think the fact that the little girl had been dead for 2 days before the mother noticed speaks volumes actually.

I agree ,and in my book that makes her every bit as bad as the likes of Huntley and Hindley.

And I never said that I knew the family - you just assumed that was what I meant. The situation I was talking about was the situation of having a partner away for days on end and having to look after a pub. In no way do I condone her allowing her daughter to starve, but I'm just saying that for some people it's hard to escape from such situations, especially when you have some financial stability and other options are not feasible.

that was her choice in life, her choice to run a pub, her choice to have a child and her choice to let the child exist in such a neglected state that she starved to death!!

we all go through hard times love, but but to blame this on the "families" financial state is very very wrong

I have myself(as will have many families) struggled at a certain point in my life to put food on the table, but when you have children you feed, clothe and care for them before you even think about yourself

Not at all - they aren't all the same and should be judged on the merits of the case.

People, by the way, not animals.

I agree with your sentiment that it is an insult to animals to refer to this despicable creature as one. This woman did something which is much worse than anything most non-human animals do. Non-human animals are usually very protective of their young.

I agree that not all people who kill children are the same, but what this woman has done is surely something which deserves (at best) a life in prison with no luxuries such as TV etc. She covered up the abuse her child received and has now decided to pretend to be remorseful in a vile attempt to win early freedom.

reading through this thread I am appalled at some of the comments that try and proffer some reason behind this scumbags actions to starve her daughter to death. A life has been taken needlessly and at such an innocent age where trust is paramount. This twisted woman and her partner should be put up against the wall and shot along with all the bleeding heart sympathizers on here that are offering excuses for their evil actions.. you sick sick trolls...

OK - what punishment would you rather see her get?

Perhaps the same treatment as her poor little girl, leave her locked in a room full of her own p*ss and s**t to starve to death!

with the greatest respect plain talker are you saying this woman had pnp ?? what about her partner what was he doing ? please tell as you seem to know quite a bit about everything having read a few of your posts/comments:confused:

Hockers, I can only presume you didn't read the post from "informer" That I was quoting in my reply? (I'm presuming that this is the problem why you are confused, and not that you are as hard of thinking as "Informer")

S/he was lumping all child-killers together as "scum", and "animals" and inferring that they were all alike, and undeserving of any mercy.

I was pointing out that not all "child killers" have killed in cold blood or sadism, and that it was, therefore, wrong to lump them all together.

I really did not think I'd have to explain that post... *le sigh*

Perhaps the same treatment as her poor little girl, leave her locked in a room full of her own p*ss and s**t to starve to death!

Nice sentiment Lyndix, with you there but it still doesn't compensate for the loss of life of one so young.

As for the ones on this thread that are trolling by excusing what these monsters have done, let's just hope that the nice man from South Yorkshire Police that monitors post on here is taking user names down and tracking ip addresses for future reference.

Hockers, I can only presume you didn't read the post from "informer" That I was quoting in my reply? (I'm presuming that this is the problem why you are confused, and not that you are as hard of thinking as "Informer")

S/he was lumping all child-killers together as "scum", and "animals" and inferring that they were all alike, and undeserving of any mercy.

I was pointing out that not all "child killers" have killed in cold blood or sadism, and that it was, therefore, wrong to lump them all together.

I really did not think I'd have to explain that post... *le sigh*

So when is the taking of a life so young justifiable then ?? or any less a crime ?? idiot ...

So when is the taking of a life so young justifiable then ?? or any less a crime ?? idiot ...

So when is it not prudent to look at the FULL circumstances of a crime, as per what happened with this crime?

Fail!

So when is it not prudent to look at the FULL circumstances of a crime, as per what happened with this crime?

Fail!

correction

= EPIC fail

both sould be left to the same fate maybe then the reality of their cruel actions will sink in! let them suffer!

correction

= EPIC fail

Try telling that to the little girl .. Then go back to the doctors for more tablets to stop you hugging trees and licking windows ... Fail ??? Epic fail ?? You the momma PT..

If it was about a disabled child would your tact be any different ? Maybe if it had issues eh ??

You really are one sick poster.. guess you dont have any kids then ??