Exchanges - council and housing associations

EXCHANGE WANTED

OFFERNG - 3 Bed house in Parson Cross, modernised, G/C/H, D/G, with Drive, decent size rear garden fenced off with partition if you have dogs. 2 minutes walk to housing office & Chaucer School, 5 minutes walk to Yewlands School, Mansel/Maynel Primary schools, close to shops, doctors & Dentist. 2 decent size bedrooms plus a box bedroom but it is still a good size to other box rooms, upstairs & downstairs toilet, fitted bath/shower, decent size kitchen. Possibly leaving some furnishings if tennant wants them as I am wanting a smaller bedroomed house.

WANT - 2 bed house, G/S/H, D/G, with drive & private garden. must allow pets. - Stocksbridge & surrounding areas, Chapeltown, Grenoside, many other areas a posibility depending on schools.

Also considering a move Derbyshire areas.

hi would u consider shiregreen ?

does any one want to exchange with me i have a 2 bed house needing a 3 bed house as my family is growing

Hi,

My partner has a nice 2 Bedroom house on a quiet little road in Parson Cross, we are wanting to move in together and have 2 children each, we need a 3 bedroom house in Parson Cross, Ecclesfield or High Green kinda areas

Please please help...........

hi, i'm posting on my friends behalf. she has a 3 bedroomed house in firth park and is wanting a 3 bed house on shiregreen so she is closer to school and famly. if anyone is interested pm me with your phone number and i will pass them on.thanks

...........STILL LOOKING..........

I have a large 2 bed house in shiregreen on renathorpe rd......

it has 2 double bedroms, large kitchen and a drive....

a lovely house on a lovely lil quiet rd,i would stay here but im us wanting to get closer to the family....

wanting a 3 bed or large 2 bed in longley..... parson cross.... southey.... shirecliff..... pm me if interested :help:

Hi i have a lovely 2 bed house on a nice road at arbourthorne it has 2 large bedrooms a driveway and garden, close to local shops and not far from manor top, its close to buses and tram and local schools all within walking distance, my neighbours are really friendly and helpful... i am wanting a 3 bed house as i have two small children and my house isnt big enough as they need their own rooms, all areas considered, nice back garden and preferably a driveway but not that important, either send me a text 07762519586 or pm me plz... Thanks

hi there mini milk would you consider a 2 bed house on southey green road as im really needing a 3 bed as my family is growing and my children need there own rooms plz call me on 07517316730

Hi I am Currently living in a 2 bed house on city road and am wanting a 2 bed house on wybourn genuine reason for a move to be closer to family if anyone is intrested pls get back to me..

Still Looking............:roll:

We have a 2 bedroom house on myrtle road,heeley

would like a exchange for a 2 bedroom house on hackenthorpe or around that area this house is lovely its got a celler so you could make it into another room no proplem its that big :-)

Dont really want to move but want to be closer to my dad who is on hackenthope i would go on birley aswell as basegreen but would think about other places,but not shiregreen no were over that side off town,

The views are amazeing from the back bedroom all you can see is sheffield town center,i will up load pictures if i get anyone is asking :-)

we have a 2 bedroom house at southey green with gated drive, 6ft fence surrounding a generous garden to the rear with gate to a shared passage way with a wrought iron gate. Interior; kitchen and bathroom was mondernised in february of this year, laminate flooring throughout the downstairs.

Wanted 3 bed house colley/wheata area anything considered due to family expansion

Edited by BIG H

3 bedroom house wanted in the area surrounding colley/wheata. Swap for 2 bed in southey green, drive, fenced off rear garden, modernised bathroom and kitchen february this year, laminate flooring throughout the down stairs.

3 bedroom house wanted in the area surrounding colley/wheata. Swap for 2 bed in southey green, drive, fenced off rear garden, modernised bathroom and kitchen february this year, laminate flooring throughout the down stairs.