Exchanges - council and housing associations

Hi, i have a 2 bedroom (Sunshine) house at the top of Foxhill Rd. It has new kitchen and bathroom, 2 wc up/downstairs, G,C.H and double glazed windows. It has a large private back garden and a nice front garden.

I'm looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house in the Foxhill, Hillsborough, Stannington, wisewood or loxley area. It must have G,C,H and a garden.

If you are interested please get back to me.

(We could do a 3 or 4 way swap)

Still looking if anyone interested.

hi i have a 4 bedroom on castlebeck drive round from the springwood pub.

close to shops, bus route n the local schools. big drive, small but secluded back garden. 4 bedrooms, 2 toilets, large kitchen n a very large living room

im lookin to downsize to a 2 or 3 near to were i am any offers plz pm me

hi i have a 2 bed house shiregreen large bedrooms drive and large kitchen wantin a 2/3 bed parson x surrounding areas

I am looking for a 3 bed house any area considered, Council or Housing Association.

I am offering a 3 bed council house on Stradbroke close to all schools, shops and on bus route.

House is double glazed and central heated. Rear garden is all fenced, decked and paved. Drive to front.

hi i have a 3bedroomed house near greenhill fully fence of garden newly decorated close to schools bus and shops

im intrested in your house give me a ring. tel 01142544279

im intrested in your house give me a ring. tel 01142544279

hi is it my house you are interested in ?

Still looking

hi i have got a 3 bed near greenhill would you be interested

OFFERED : I have a sheffield homes recently renovated 2 bed + box room upper flat for exchange. The living area is open plan and is very spacious, with a wood flooring. The landing as just had a brand new carpet fitted that comes with a 10yr guarentee. We will be leaving all flooring and blinds and curtains in the living area. The 2 bedrooms are both spacious, with a smaller box room. All the windows are double glazed. Our neighbours are all nice and we are located very near all the shops in the village and the doctors, dentist and several very good bus routes.

WANTING : 2 bed house in woodhouse, in any condition. We will cover costs of moving for the right property.

We only want to move due to wanting to keep a dog. The area must be in Woodhouse due to school commitments for our daughter.

Photos/viewings can be arranged at a mutualy convient time.

Any questions please do not heistate to ask. :D

Still looking :D

Hi have a fully modernised 2 bed semi in S5 wanting a 2 bed flat.

Offered

5 bedroom house in Crookesmoor,S6.Very large kitchen and living room,Seperate utility room and downstairs shower room.Upstairs there is 5 very good size bedrooms(no box room)a bathroom and seperate toilet.

My house has very modern decor and the kitchen is fitted with a a new suite in cottage white and has black shiny floor tiles.

Also has new front and back door fitted which look great.

It also has a drive which fits 3 cars.small garden

Wanting

A very large 3 bedroom house or a 4 bed.Must have garden.

Would prefer to stay in/around S6/S10 but other areas considered.

Please PM if interested thanks

Pics available by request

Thanks for reading

Pics on this link

still looking

Hi I am Currently living in a 2 bed house on city road and am wanting a 2 bed house on wybourn genuine reason for a move to be closer to family if anyone is intrested pls get back to me..

I am still wanting a exchange :help: