Exchanges - council and housing associations

Hello.

I have a two Bedroom house in Woodthorpe (the top end),Sheffield, Kilvington Road. The house is rented to me by Acis Housing association. I pay £78 per week in rent.

The house is clean and well kept,it is smoke and pet free. The kitchen and bathroom is due for modernisation in November 2010 but i have been told this is to be brought forward so depending on how quick my exchange goes through the design and colour choice will be down to you. Also early next tear the heating system will be redone and also a new central fire is being placed in the living room.

i have a medium sized back garden which is well kept which has a shed and room for a trampoline or garden furniture i also have a large gate which is great for security and safety reasons. The neighbours and surrounding neighbours are wonderful,very friendly and all look out for each other.

There is a bus rote at the bottom of the road 25,25A which runs every 10 minutes and it is a 5 minute walk to Mansfield Road where buses run to town,hospitals and Crystal Peaks.A 10 minute walk will get you to Manor top and there you have all the Tram routes.

There are two local schools which are Woodthorpe (1 minute walk ) and St Theresas (5 minute walk.)

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR............

A 3 BEDRROM house in the same or close areas.

Shiregreen 3 bed semi, lovely big living room and good size kitchen, fully modernised. Nice front and newly fenced back.

Wanting -Walking distance to Chapeltown centre or Thorpe. Genuine Reason for move, our house is in a Perfect location.quiet and very private. Please contact via email. myjessbess@yahoo.co.uk as im not always on the forum. Thanks for looking

Edited by redbull1

We have a gorgeous large 2 bed house in beighton, recently decorated throughout, laminate flooring downstairs. Lovely neighbours and in a lovely area. Love the house and area, but due to recently having our 3rd child, we are desperate for a 3rd bedroom, the only resaon we are wanting to move. Close to crystal peaks, bus routes, local shops, post office, schools.

Wanting a 3 bed, in the same area or surrounding areas. Need to stay local due to older children at school.

Dont come on here much, so if anybody is interested, please ring/text 07791333359

We need to find one of these properties to do a 3 way swap, either a 2 bedroomed house in Woodhouse or a 2 bedroomed lower ground flat in Beighton.

On offer is a large 2 bedroomed house in beighton, beautifully and recently decorated throughout, laminate flooring downstairs. Neighbours and area lovely. Close to all amenities. Lovely house, big rooms, seperate dining room. Only moving as desperate for a 3rd bedroom.

Please ring or text 07791333359 as don't often get on the internet.

slideshow of photos

http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/r...view=slideshow

Hi

I have a 2 bed end terraced house with a large surrounding garden that features a modern block paved driveway on the front with a steel gate and a small side entrance again with gated access.

The house has:

A lovely fitted kitchen with black side units, modern lighting, a large window and 2 storage areas.

Living room is spacious with a fireplace and 3 large windows.

Bathroom has a bath with an overhead electric shower, toilet, sink and mirror units all matching in white.

Master bedroom has two windows and the smaller 2nd bedroom has access to the loft and a window.

For storage there are fitted cupboards upstairs and downstairs as well as a large loft area.

The garden is secure and well kept; it has a beautiful feature of a large tree in the back as well as flowerbeds and fencing.

This house has been fully modernized by the council, it is fully carpeted, well decorated, has double glazing on every window and gas central heating. It is situated close to the popular local shops, banks, schools, libraries, parks, doctors, dentists, pubs, bus stops and motorway links. Also, The Nothern General Hospital, Firth Park College and Meadowhall Shopping Centre are a short distance away. Most of the neighbors have bought their properties already as they have great potential.

I'm looking for a 3 bed house, with a garden for my dog, near the tram or bus links, in either crystal peaks, city centre, gleadless or surrounding areas.

Please email me if you have any questions,

thanks Angela.

angela26@live.co.uk