Samba bands and climbing

Two separate questions!

I really want to join a Samba Band, does anybody know of any Samba Bands in or around Sheffield, and if so, how would I get in touch with them?

Plus, I am a beginner climber, wanting to meet other beginners, who are proper nervous at it like me, everybody I seem to know in Sheffield climbs E1 grade before breakfast. So, anybody else out there wanting to start out in climbing wanting to meet up?

Thanks,

Heh... was going to start a topic and was doing a search so found this. If you're still on for some samba you can join the superb and peerless (well alright, we just have fun but the noise is good) Sheffield Samba Band!

Hi the artifact,

thanks so much for the details of Sheffield Samba band, I knew there must be a group in Sheffield, google wasnt telling me though!

I am doing a course at the Hallam Tues 6-9pm which means I cant come along this year, but definitely do want to join, so if you have any extra practice dates/times do let me know,

many many thanks,

[email protected]

No worries. We may well start up on Sundays (we used to have a practice then as well but stopped cos no-one could get out of bed:) after xmas cos we were a bit quiet over Summer but it's getting crowded again now. Will be on website (and may remember to post) if so. Cheers,

Jason