Whats wath upon dearne like to live

Crime as far as I am aware is very rare. I have lived in Wath all my life and only ever had my car broken into once. There are a few chavs around but I'm sure you get those in your area too. Not really any gangs you tend to get those round the skate park which is at bottom of sandygate. There are the lakes not far from Donny Road which are beautiful to walk round.

Will you be looking for work in wath or is your work situation sorted?

i will be looking for work around that area too, if not wath then around sheffield then i wont be missing sheffield too much, i really dont want to leave chapletown but what hubby says....

i will be looking for work around that area too, if not wath then around sheffield then i wont be missing sheffield too much, i really dont want to leave chapletown but what hubby says....

There is a place called ventura just at the back of you which is a call centre. I worked there for 3 years - not really my thing tbh coz its a bit boring but they are always looking for staff - you get 25% off next stuff too plus there is a staff shop which is brill.

There are also other call centres around the area within walking distance from your potential house.

There is a place called ventura just at the back of you which is a call centre. I worked there for 3 years - not really my thing tbh coz its a bit boring but they are always looking for staff - you get 25% off next stuff too plus there is a staff shop which is brill.

There are also other call centres around the area within walking distance from your potential house.

ooooh sounds intresting! thanks very much x

No probs hun. You know where I am if you need anymore info xx

thanks, its just i was reading an article about the white bear estate, i havent got a clue where that is but it said it was very rough along with other areas i forgot the names of but they are supose to be rough too,

thanks, its just i was reading an article about the white bear estate, i havent got a clue where that is but it said it was very rough along with other areas i forgot the names of but they are supose to be rough too,

I live not far from the white bear estate and yes itis rough but I have had no trouble from that area at all. It has improved loads over the last few years and its just a hand full of people that give it that bad reputation. Where the house you are looking at is far away from white bear estate. Oak Road is another rough street but again only a handful of families that give it that reputation and is away from donny road. I suppose it all depends on the money you are prepared to spend. Wath is classed as a posh area but as a few rough bits -- but thats like all areas really - I'm sure chapletown as the same thing too.

I live not far from the white bear estate and yes itis rough but I have had no trouble from that area at all. It has improved loads over the last few years and its just a hand full of people that give it that bad reputation. Where the house you are looking at is far away from white bear estate. Oak Road is another rough street but again only a handful of families that give it that reputation and is away from donny road. I suppose it all depends on the money you are prepared to spend. Wath is classed as a posh area but as a few rough bits -- but thats like all areas really - I'm sure chapletown as the same thing too.

i think whats worring me is the fact i dont like change, i dont know that area or infact rotherham at all and with hubby at work all day, i dont want to find myself in a area like pitsmoor! anyway thanks very much for all your help you have put my mind at ease a little xx

i think whats worring me is the fact i dont like change, i dont know that area or infact rotherham at all and with hubby at work all day, i dont want to find myself in a area like pitsmoor! anyway thanks very much for all your help you have put my mind at ease a little xx

I know what you mean - I didnt used to like change - But I am moving in the next few weeks and I am nervous but at the same time I cant wait for a fresh new start.

Trust me Wath aint nowt like Pitsmoor hun xx

oh and i more question whats the transport links like, i need to get from wath to high green chap area on a daily basis and i dont drive yet x

The trip you will be doing by public transport will be a nightmare.

Going by car through West Melton and Wentworth is not bad at all.

Chap and Wath are very similar in many ways eg shops pubs and traffic volumes.