Disturbance between the hallamshire hospital and king edwards vil school

probably just kids coming out of school they often chant things i should know i used to be one of them lol so maybe on one side of the road were the kids getting busses one way and vise versa:)

So when you were at school you used to be a bully? And don't say 'I wasn't the bully I was only copying other people' because that is no excuse. You joined in with it and encouraged it.

Would you be happy for people to chant abuse at your child or does 'vise versa' (sic) not apply when it suits you?

remember when 'King Teds' was the school to which, after passing the 11+ ( the old days when the education system was less complex - but seemed to work !) you aspired.

Now, when trying to negotiate Broomhill at 'chucking out time' all I can see are hoards of potential ASBO's and Jeremy Kyle Show fodder!!

maybe I'm being a touch cynical !

remember when 'King Teds' was the school to which, after passing the 11+ ( the old days when the education system was less complex - but seemed to work !) you aspired.

Now, when trying to negotiate Broomhill at 'chucking out time' all I can see are hoards of potential ASBO's and Jeremy Kyle Show fodder!!

maybe I'm being a touch cynical !

Not at all cynical. I left in 92 and it had just started to go downhill. Hordes of immigrants started that seemed to think it was their school and theirs alone. Until then it had been a great school.

Kids these days are out of control

Edited by accumulator
--

I hope you don't work with children.

Not at all cynical. I left in 92 and it had just started to go downhill. Hordes of immigrants started that seemed to think it was their school and theirs alone. Until then it had been a great school.

I hope you don't work with children. You're racist as well.

Kids these days are out of control

I hope you don't ever work with children.

Still is a great school - my eldest left last year with 4 "A" levels and all his mates did well (one at Cambridge). Kids respect each other and bullying is well near non - existent. Not like my schooldays.